Cute little note cards with envelopes and card holder.
Well this is my longest video. Just a few extra steps really.
Today I have created a nice little note card holder with these very pretty note cards and envelopes. I love black card stock as it really makes colors pop out, and draws attention straight away. I am sorry this is a bit longer than normal, however, I am getting better at recording myself, I still feel nervous and I do hope that with a bit more practice I will be ramble free!! lol…hope you enjoy this tutorial, and give these little note cards a try. They will come in handy, and you can use any sentiment that you would like really. They also make great teacher’s gifts.
So here is the video. Enjoy.
Products used and showcased:
Please click the link to purchase directly
Stamp Set Birthday Blooms item number 140658
Black Card stock item number 121688
Elegant Dots Textured Embossing folder item number 138287
5/8″ Burlap Ribbon item number 141487
6″ x 3″ score@ 3″
8″ x 7 1/4 score @ (landscape), 2″ & 4″
Turn to (portrait), score @ 2″ & 5 1/4″
Make two marks on the top end of the largest section, at 2″ at both sides. Aline the 2″ Mark with the top 2″ score line, and trim the triangle of the corner. Do this on both sides. Please see video tutorial on YouTube (above), to help with the construction.
Make the little note cards, color and cut the flower.
Emboss sentiments, using copper embossing powder, item number 141636
Make small envelopes using the envelop punch board item number 133774
Please watch the video tutorial, and follow the step by step instructions.
Another exciting event that is currently underway, is “Bonus Day Promotion” with Stampin’ Up!
Here are the details:
Bonus Days! For every $90 AUD/$110 NZD you spend* between 7 July and 31 July, you’ll get a $9 AUD/$11 NZD Bonus Days coupon that you can use between 2–31 August.
- An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered to participants via email.
- We strongly recommend that participants both save emails containing their Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place—the codes cannot be resent if the participant loses the email, and Demonstrator Support cannot recover lost codes.
- Participants will receive a $9 AUD/$11 NZD Bonus Days coupon code via email for every $90 AUD/$110 NZD they spend in a single order (catalogue price before shipping and handling). There is no limit to the number of coupons participants can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion. There is no limit on the number of coupons participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupons codes can be used in the checkout process during the redemption period.
- All order types qualify for this promotion. Coupons can be redeemed on any order type.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits.