Stamp Sets Required:
Petal Potpourri Item number: 138586
En Francais: Item number: 127790
(Or Something Lacy just make it a thinner middle strip: Item number 138900)
Card Stock Required:
Wisteria Wonder Item number: 127790
Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes Item number: 131527
Small whisper white card stock (middle strip) 5″ x 2 ¼”
Flower Medallion Item number: 137417
Ink Required: Wisteria Wonder Item number: 126985
Bakers Twine used: Wisteria Wonder Item number: 125576
Choose your flower:
1. Stamp that flower 3 times onto the wisteria wonder card stock using the wisteria wonder ink.
2. Punch out your stamps using the flower medallion punch. (Remember to align them with your stamp shape).
3. With the small piece of whisper white card stock, stamp scripting stamp with wisteria wonder ink.
4. Using four a dimensional place the inked scripted card stock evenly on front of the card.
5. Fold two of the flowers in half. Place one on each end of the card using glue dots. Burnish the folds with bone scorer to make them stay in place.
6. Using the Antique Brad, punch a hole in the middle of the third flower, and place the brad in the center of the third flower. Add a dimensional under that same flower securing the prongs of the brad as well as placing the flower in the middle of the card.
7. Twist some wisteria wonder twine around the top and the bottom of the card 3 times, and tie a small Bow or knot and hide behind the card, or if you can leave the bow at the front of the card, whichever is your preference.
This card style can be used for many different occasions using different colors.
I do hope you have enjoyed this project, and thank you for creating with me.
25 April 2015
Independent Stampin’ Up! ©Demonstrator